Greetings all, I read a interesting post in a facebook and wanted to share it with you all.
We all know the Ten Avatars of Lord Vishnu , for the global audience , here are the Ten avatars of Lord Vishnu.
- Matsya (The Fish)
- Kurma (The Tortoise)
- Varaha (The Boar)
- Narasimha (The Lion Man)
- Vamana (The Dwarf)
- Parashurama (The Lumberjack)
- Lord Rama
- Balarama(Lord Krishna’s Brother)
- Lord Krishna
Each avatar has a story and purpose , I will not be detailing the story and purpose of each avatar .
Here, I would like to share an another in-depth message it was really interesting !!!!!
- Matsya ( The Fish ) – Birth – Fish birth is similar to humans – Water, blood, Swim are some of the similarities . As baby in a Mom’s womb is also compared with Water, blood and a little bit of baby Swim .
- Kurma (The Tortoise) – After 3 months of birth, Baby tends to see the world by lifting his head like tortoise does .
- Varaha (The Boar) – After 6 Month , baby slowly tries to crawl using hands and legs like an animal.
- Narasimha (The Lion Man) – After 8 Months, baby starts tearing the books and papers.
- Vamana (The Dwarf) – After certain months, baby will start walking.
- Parashurama (The Lumberjack) – In adolescent age, fulfill the duty that you will have to do for your parents.
- Lord Rama – Marriage & Discipline are the responsibilities connected for a family Man , this avatar shows that marriage is “one for one ” not “one to MANY” 🙂 .
- Balarama(Lord Krishna’s Brother) – Fulfill the duty for brother, sisters and relatives .
- Lord Krishna – In your older days, be a well wisher to the younger generation and show them the right path and be a guide/guru by sharing your experiences.
- Kalki – In your last days move more towards spiritual, try to see everything in yourself to attain Knowledge and Mukthi ( Released from the cycle of Birth) .
Please feel free to share your Views / like & leave your comments on this blog in the comments section
©mytravelcsp. All rights reserved.